Some brick-n-mortar statistics:
- The average startup cost for a business in the US in 2015 was $65,000.
- Owners of startups normally work 50-80 hours a week.
- Most startups only start making a profit 3 to 5 years after starting.
- On average, however, 50% of startups fail within 4 years.
These statistics normally shock the employee-minded part of the population. Thoughts of such a large investment, the long hours, the lack of profitability for so many years, and the risk of failure usually have the effect of dissuading most people from starting their own business.
Yet, surprisingly, to an entrepreneur, these statistics look quite favorable. They EXPECT to spend money from the start, EXPECT to put in long hours to make it work, EXPECT to delay gratification until the business is successful, and they ARE WILLING to risk failure because Wild Success is possible!
What if there was another way for an entrepreneurial-minded person to have a startup business that
- doesn’t involve a large starting investment
- is possible to start on a part-time (15-30 hours a week) basis
- could start generating profits within a few months
- isn’t going to fail unless the owner
- doesn’t accept training
- won’t put in the few necessary hours
- isn’t working the business like it’s a $65,000 business
- simply quits?
But there IS such a way. It’s called Network Marketing. And for the entrepreneurial-minded person, it makes more sense IF the first set of statistics above are even a little bit scary.
Specifically, you can start your own home business for under $200/mo and, once you get the proper training and work your business like it is a $65.000 business, CAN generate a monthly income of more than $5000 by the end of your first year. (Guess what? Unlike the business owner who is struggling to PAY OFF that $65K, you will have earned over $65,000 – in pure profit – by the end of your first two years!)
There are Catches!
Unfortunately, there are several catches:
- HAVE to consider it a $65.000+ business – NOT a $200/mo one.
- MUST accept training (this is not burger-flipping).
- NEED to put in the hours (10-20/wk, depending on your goals).
- HAVE to give yourself 3-5 years to reach your potential.
The best chance you have to reach your goals, to make your dreams (not someone else’s) come true, is to have your own business. Work for yourself. Be your own, hard-driving, boss. Earn what you deserve. Take responsibility for your own economy!
If you are ready, if you have the desire and determination to succeed, if you are willing to own your own life – don’t hesitate…send me a message so I can help you get started. There is no better time than now (except for yesterday!).
We support and train you. We teach you how to train others. No, we do not work FOR you – but we work WITH you all the way. If this is for you (only YOU know that), then let’s get you started on YOUR OWN $65,000 business!
Most people have read this far and are excited and ready to succeed, but…some aren’t(!)…you know the ones…they would rather complain, play video games, and chat on Facebook than actually do something for themselves and their families.
Would you like to get started now?